Hope on the Horizon
Amidst the depressing, demoralizing, and destabilizing events of post-January 20, 2021 America, it is easy and understandable for patriotic Americans to become despondent and succumb to feelings of hopelessness for the future.
However, as we work ourselves through the rubble of the first full year of the illegal Biden regime in Washington, D.C., we can point to green sprouts of good news that are beginning to emerge in an otherwise devastated national landscape. As bad as things are right now, there are reasons to be optimistic and there are reasons to believe that America can soon be delivered from its current nightmarish condition.
Let’s take a look at twenty-one developments that have occurred in recent months which tell us that all is not lost, that God has not abandoned the United States of America:
- The federal courts – now populated to a great extent by Trump-appointed constitutionalists – are beginning to show some adherence to the U.S. Constitution by nullifying Senile Joe’s vaccination mandates.
- Moderate Senator Joe Manchin has effectively killed Biden’s socialist $5 trillion “Build Back Better” scheme.
- Parents across the country are waking up to the rot infesting our public schools ( i.e., “Critical Race Theory” ) and confronting school board members and running for these offices themselves.
- The Supreme Court has upheld Texas’ heartbeat pro-life law and seems poised to either overturn Roe v. Wade completely or severely curtail its ability to permit unrestricted abortion-on-demand.
- Record numbers of Republican activists are signing on to be election observers to stop the Democrats’ efforts at more vote fraud in 2022 and 2024.
- More and more states are passing election integrity laws as a result of the rigged 2020 election.
- Governors in free states like Florida and Texas are nixing vaccine and mask mandates.
- These governors – led by Florida’s Ron De Santis — are openly defying Biden’s open border policies which are flooding America with criminals and drug cartels.
- Record numbers of MAGA activists are running for elective offices, many challenging RINO incumbents.
- The MAGA/Trump forces are taking over the Republican Party at a rapid pace, finally dethroning the 30-year old globalist Bush dynasty and transforming the GOP into a multiethnic, working class, people’s party.
- Latinos are shifting toward the Republican Party in massive numbers, as evidenced by President Trump’s 38% showing last November and the current tie between Republicans and Democrats in the generic ballot for Congress among this critical voting bloc.
- The Virginia and New Jersey elections where Republicans vastly outperformed expectations in two reliably blue states, winning the governorship in the former and barely losing the latter ( probably due to vote fraud ). The GOP also took control of the Virginia House of Delegates and gained in the New Jersey legislature.
- The acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse which proved not everyone is intimidated by the Democrat Party’s street mobs and armed militias like ANTIFA and BLM.
- The recall campaigns against George Soros-funded pro-criminal District Attorneys in ultra-liberal San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- Joe Biden’s collapsing poll numbers, down to 36% in one well-respected national survey.
- The Republican Party’s ten-point lead in the generic congressional ballot for 2022, pointing to a sweep of historic and realigning proportions.
- Election audits and investigations are taking place throughout the nation, trying to unearth the truth about what really happened on November 3, 2020.
- The reinstatement of the “Remain in Mexico” policy by the federal courts over the screaming objections of the Biden regime.
- The collapse of CNN’s ratings, down 80% in just one year, causing the once powerful and pioneering cable network to compete against the Home and Garden network.
- The California recall against Governor Gavin Nuisance. While ultimately unsuccessful, supporters collected over 2 million signatures in the deepest of deep blue states without the funds to even hire professional signature gatherers.
- The fact that the arrogant and insufferable Cuomo brothers have both been publicly humiliated and are now unemployed.
So, Yes, Virginia, there is Hope. It is on the Horizon. We can see it each and every day as the sleeping giant that President Nixon once called the “Silent Majority” awakens from its slumber, determined that it will take this country back from the Deep State operatives and decadent and decaying ruling class which have hijacked its government and basic institutions.
However, we will not be successful unless we are fully prepared to “Drain the Swamp” even within the Republican Party itself and have the army of political activists mobilized to do this on the first day after the occupation regime falls. We cannot afford to be unprepared to take power. We cannot afford not to go on the offensive against our nation’s enemies at home. We cannot afford to run away from the investigations, impeachments, trials, and, yes, even arrests, that must come. We cannot afford any “sunshine patriots” or compromisers. For, in this battle – which is a battle for our very survival – compromise equals surrender.
Dr. James Veltmeyer is a prominent La Jolla physician and author of “Physician on a Mission: Dr. Veltmeyer’s RX to Save America.”He was voted “Top Doctor” in San Diego County in 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, and 2019. Dr. Veltmeyer can be reached at email@example.com and by visiting his website at drveltmeyer.com
Do you like my commentaries and podcasts? Help me get the message out to a wider audience by making a donation today. Thank you for your support!